User status
Assistido agora
RECEBA AQUI AS SUAS OFERTAS LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Activating Whispers For VIP Members Only
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: Activating Whispers For VIP Members Only
Special_Halftime_Visitor
Created by: special_halftime_visitor

2/23/12 @ 7:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Total bullshit. Don't pretend this was ever about "just trying it out for a couple weeks". This was always a way to stick it to those that won't line your pockets by signing up for VIP. I have been VIP in the past, but will never again based on principle. In fact I have most likely purchased my last credit. Plenty of other sites.

For the record, I rarely used the whisper function.
gimmeln
Created by: gimmeln

2/23/12 @ 8:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Of course you saw an increase in chat messages. Whispering was disabled. - worthless statistic.

As a statistician, I agree the 8% is worthless for this analysis, although appealing to use because of its simplicity. The statistic you should want needs to be related to the revenue generated during the test period, controlled for time of month, discounts, etc. I'd be glad to do it but I'd have to charge $6.99 a minute for an unknown length of time.
Clearly, I don't know how others responded to the change, but I know I wanted to whisper to a few models prior to a pvt. Since I couldn't whisper, I couldn't plan the pvt. So, I didn't go pvt. I found something else to do. Will I continue such behavior? I think it depends on what else is available and how entertaining it is.
MikeT82
Created by: miket82

2/23/12 @ 8:46pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Kinda wish there was a little bit of a better compromise, like making giving us basic users who have bought credits maybe like a 5 whisper a day allotment or something I know I can't afford VIP but if I ever do get credits i would like to whisper a model to see if they are open to what I'm into :-
SlVlASl-l
Created by: slvlasl-l

2/23/12 @ 9:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yeah, wackadoodle. whatever. its a reoccuring theme around here that the opinion of registered users that aren't VIP don't mean squat. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer, and this purely hope-of-a-new-stream-of-revenue-generating based decision does nothing to solve the issue of 'disjointed' chat. Its obvious pretty much zero thought went into the it.

Bah Gnocchi.

Maybe y'all should start to seriously consider a name change.
Welcome to the new Flirt4VIP.
jagjig
Created by: jagjig

2/23/12 @ 9:53pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I signed up a few months ago and really enjoyed this site. But if I can't whisper to the model before I take her private then I will not purchase any more credits. I waited two weeks without buying and am disappointed.

:(
Created by: .jeffie.

2/23/12 @ 9:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Guys, the trial has been completed and a decision has been made that for the foreseeable future VIPs using gold font will be the only users with the whisper option

Is there any point in continuing to discuss it further? :angel
hungry_hippo
Created by: hungry_hippo

2/23/12 @ 10:07pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'm not a VIP and quite honestly, this doesn't make me want to upgrade but it doesn't make me want to quit the site like some people said when the two-week test without them was announced. I used whisper before for some things like tell a model where I was from, age, basic things like that, and to pick on the grays or beggers with my favorite model. No whispers for the whites, ok then. There's no point in getting upset about it. It's just a small little thing in the grand scheme of things. That's my little opinion on the matter. Moving on.
TZorch
Created by: tzorch

2/23/12 @ 10:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Guys, the trial has been completed and a decision has been made that for the foreseeable future VIPs using gold font will be the only users with the whisper option

In the early days of WWII a decision was made by the Japanese to invade Australia. Luckily, it was discussed by the Allies, and Aussie asses were saved from being slaves. Was there any point in discussing it further?

One might wonder about someone who has 9,846 posts . . .
Rollerr
Created by: rollerr

2/23/12 @ 10:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If you didn't leave during the 2 weeks then you have learned to deal with No Whispers. So you have 2 options live without Whispers or go VIP if you really need it that bad. They have made their decision, and posting about it to get your Post Count up isn't going to bring it back to non-VIPs.
SlVlASl-l
Created by: slvlasl-l

2/23/12 @ 10:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

you got that backwards

a decision has been made that for the foreseeable future VIPs using gold font will be the only users with the whisper option, then the trial was started, then the trial was completed, there was never a need to discuss it in the first place as it was never open for discussion
Rollerr
Created by: rollerr

2/23/12 @ 10:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If you didn't leave during the 2 weeks then you have learned to deal with No Whispers. So you have 2 options live without Whispers or go VIP if you really need it that bad. They have made their decision, and posting about it to get your Post Count up isn't going to bring it back to non-VIPs.
dudley_do_ride
Created by: dudley_do_ride

2/23/12 @ 11:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Ah, interesting decision. Didn't think this was the way ya'd go. I am actually very encouraged by the rational you gave for your decision. I don't think you saw this issue quite the way you do now before the test and all the input. We don't have the same view, but you clearly have listened and weighed many different concerns to arrive at your decision.

Compromise will never completely satisfy very many people. I think most of us agreed it had to occur somewhere, whether in regards to the specific feature or in regards to the way the model plays enforcer in the room. You chose the former, which is why we differ in opinion as to what would make a better site.

I don't look at the decision to restrict to VIP as motivated by greed or whatever, I think it actually is consistent with the notion (erroneous I believe) that the whisper causes dead rooms and that dead rooms are deadly for the site. So it is rational and fair given an erroneous assumption. I'll say that while it could very well be true that a number of noisy, bustling rooms is good at any time it is not necessary that EVERY room be noisy and bustling. In fact I love those seemingly quiet little backwaters that are run by the sophisticated hottie with the flirt instinct and the playful nature.

So cheers! The evolution of flirt has always been interesting to watch from many vantage points and I am pleased that it will continue to be an interesting place to engage mind, body, and spirit.

Created by: olddad12

2/24/12 @ 12:49am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

good decision that i think will cut down the abuse of whispering hopefully vip will be responsible an take this decision as a warning about the abuse
Created by: gayslave4u

2/24/12 @ 1:46am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yeah, it should be discussed further because this decision sucks :mad :mad :mad

2/24/12 @ 4:53am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I call that fl0gging a dead horse
craxy
Created by: craxy

2/24/12 @ 5:20am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

With you on that. The decision was kind of a bad idea. Now I know those other people will disagree.
Created by: suggs

2/24/12 @ 5:49am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Small observation here but isn't it odd the # of people that suddenly started posting on the forums for the 1st time who stated 'I have been a coming here for X years' - whats the odds that those are the ones that used to whisper EVERY single thing including any 'LOL' to a comment said in the room of a model.

Candy-Man
Created by: candy-man

2/24/12 @ 6:39am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If it looks like a duck,walks like a duck,and sounds like a duck it is usually a duck. This has been about money all along.

2/24/12 @ 6:53am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This has been about money all along.

I seriously doubt that. I suspect only a very small proportion of the site's revenue comes from VIP monthly memberships
TRAJIK
Created by: trajik

2/24/12 @ 7:14am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Of course there was an increase in chat appearing - such an inane comment. It is all about money. If it wasn't you would have banned it all together. This is not a compromise. Compromise means: settlement of differences by arbitration or by consent reached by mutual concessions. There was no mutual concession - there was nothing for me to concede only to lose - something was taken without negotiation.
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Créditos
VIP ESTADO
Acesso Completo Instantâneo
Fonte VIP Dourada
Até 10 Alcunhas Reservadas
Email performers with attachments
Pré-Visualização do Maior Vídeo Privado
Desativar o Chat para Utilizadores Gratuitos (Sem Utilizadores Cinzentos)
Acesso aos Fóruns VIP
Gratuitos Acesso Ilimitado aos Seus Próprios Shows Gravados
Gratuitos 150 Vídeos Diários Disponíveis por 7 Dias
Gratuitos 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratuitos Acesso ao Arquivo de Vídeos de Estrela Adulta
Gratuitos Acesso às Galerias de Fotos de Modelos
VIP
PASSAR
90 CRÉDITOS
100 Créditos Gratuitos
$10
Alterar
Acesso Completo Instantâneo
Fonte VIP Dourada
Até 10 Alcunhas Reservadas
Email performers with attachments
Pré-Visualização do Maior Vídeo Privado
Desativar o Chat para Utilizadores Gratuitos (Sem Utilizadores Cinzentos)
Acesso aos Fóruns VIP
Gratuitos Acesso Ilimitado aos Seus Próprios Shows Gravados
Gratuitos 150 Vídeos Diários Disponíveis por 7 Dias
Gratuitos 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratuitos Acesso ao Arquivo de Vídeos de Estrela Adulta
Gratuitos Acesso às Galerias de Fotos de Modelos
VIP 30 Dias de Membro
MAIS 150 CRÉDITOS GRATUITOS!
$39.95*
Alterar
PASSAR
$39.95*
Alterar
Card Verification(CVV2)
O número CVV2 é um número especial impresso no seu cartão de crédito e proporciona uma proteção extra contra fraudes.
Completar Compra
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Nomes de utilizador e palavras-passe são SENSÍVEIS
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails