User status
Tittat nu
FÅ DINA ERBJUDANDEN HÄR LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Technical Support

Delete my CreditCard information from Account
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Technical Support: Delete my CreditCard information from Account
Pachuco_Houstone713
Created by: pachuco_houstone713

1/2/20 @ 4:39am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello. I want to delete m Credit Card information thats been saved in my pofile. I'm not satisfied with the way to "just" disable my CreditCard. I know i cannot delete my account but the way I pay i something i do not wanna keep saved. Thats not serious to not have this option.

I want my credit card data to be completetly vanished. Do you know how to make that?
Support-Mail? Isnt really a support. They dont answer me.

:)
gloababatrana
Created by: gloababatrana

1/4/20 @ 10:22am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I hope this puts an end to this thread. People, the transaction must be retained, every business does it and maybe you don't realize it but get on with your life. Welcome to the 21st century.

https://bestcardpayments.com/2018/01/how-long-should-a-business-keep-signed-credit-card- receipts/

A signed receipt (which does not contain the whole credit card number) is a very different thing from keeping someone's number on file. This link was irrelevant to the discussion.
Lucina-Exalt
Created by: lucina-exalt

8/23/20 @ 7:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Please take my card off because I don’t want to be robbed from this site because it basically charged me 3 times for 1 item
fuckermite
Created by: fuckermite

9/5/21 @ 12:12am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello. I want to delete m Credit Card information thats been saved in my pofile. I'm not satisfied with the way to "just" disable my CreditCard. I know i cannot delete my account but the way I pay i something i do not wanna keep saved. Thats not serious to not have this option.

I want my credit card data to be completetly vanished. Do you know how to make that?
Support-Mail? Isnt really a support. They dont answer me.

Created by: male4622

9/12/21 @ 11:01am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

A signed receipt (which does not contain the whole credit card number) is a very different thing from keeping someone's number on file. This link was irrelevant to the discussion.

Exactly. I was just asking for some context so that we could read this for ourselves. When you start throwing around legalese, you should be able to cite the law or IRS tax policy. That's all I was asking for...and still waiting for.
verynicegO1
Created by: verynicego1

9/29/22 @ 6:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

please help me to remove this card, i dont want to use this card
Created by: dartagnan_jr

9/29/22 @ 7:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If it's the only Card Account you have registered, you will need to scroll to bottom of page and contact "Live Support" to see if they can assist yo. Or click "Contact Us" and call the Phone number listed for USA or International.
If you have more than one account registered you can do the following.
1 Click on your user name and open your account.
2 On the menu to the left, click on "Billings and Purchases"
3Click on "Payment Accounts"
4 Select the card number you don't want to use, if it is set as "Default" set another account as "Default", then you should see a red "Delete" button., click that and it should remove the card from your account..

alienfly
Created by: alienfly

9/29/22 @ 8:34pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Then don't use it. Simple.
Created by: sirlickslot69

9/29/22 @ 11:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I would want to delete mine too if I wasn't going to use it. Too easy for "recurring fees" ... Just saying...

alienfly
Created by: alienfly

9/30/22 @ 8:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I would want to delete mine too if I wasn't going to use it. Too easy for "recurring fees" ... Just saying...

I've been online here for eight years. Never once has a recurring (or any other) fee been added that I didn't authorize. Just saying.

9/30/22 @ 9:07pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I've been online here for eight years. Never once has a recurring (or any other) fee been added that I didn't authorize. Just saying.

Been here 5 years, had it happen once, but it was corrected when I called Billing. I think was actually my fault cause I had something set to rebill I didn't know about, but they reversed the charge since I hadn't taken advantage of it.

BobbyEm
Created by: bobbyem

9/30/22 @ 9:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

When I needed self control but had none, I got a vanilla gift card, entered that in, marked it as the default method of payment, and then deleted my regular credit card. Since the gift card was for only $15, I was saved from overindulging.
Created by: nystingray

10/2/22 @ 1:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Why do you come to a public forum for such a request? Contact customer service please
gloababatrana

10/2/22 @ 4:47pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Why do you come to a public forum for such a request? Contact customer service please

Possibly because Flirt tends to actually deal with problems when they're posted publicly in the forums, and contacting customer service results in nothing being done. That's often been my experience, anyway.

10/2/22 @ 6:35pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Possibly because Flirt tends to actually deal with problems when they're posted publicly in the forums, and contacting customer service results in nothing being done. That's often been my experience, anyway.

Maybe it's the way you present your issues to them. I can honestly say I have almost always had satisfactory results from "Live Support" chat forum. I can only remember maybe 1 time in 4+ years that I've actually had to call for customer service, and that was a billing issue that can't be handled by "Live Support".
I don't use the forums here to get issues resolved, only to inquire if others are having same issues or to possibly assist other users with less experience.
Reporting issues to "Live Support" is my first line of communication,. 2nd is emailing Customer Service if not able for "Live Support" to resolve. Billing issues select the appropriate billing department and chat with them.. (for me that is, VS3.com)

Diiegos
Created by: diiegos

10/2/22 @ 8:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Maybe it's the way you present your issues to them. I can honestly say I have almost always had satisfactory results from "Live Support" chat forum. I can only remember maybe 1 time in 4+ years that I've actually had to call for customer service, and that was a billing issue that can't be handled by "Live Support".
I don't use the forums here to get issues resolved, only to inquire if others are having same issues or to possibly assist other users with less experience.
Reporting issues to "Live Support" is my first line of communication,. 2nd is emailing Customer Service if not able for "Live Support" to resolve. Billing issues select the appropriate billing department and chat with them.. (for me that is, VS3.com)

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Mitch_12-@
Created by: mitch_12-@

1/16/23 @ 12:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I need to remove payment

1/16/23 @ 12:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I need to remove payment

Lemme throw in my n-n-n-n-n 5 cents worth here.. Just go get a reloadable VISA, or MasterCard. Pay the amount you wish to spend initially, plus $2 for enrollment fee. Add it to your billing accounts. Set as DEFAULT, and SET FOR REBILLS. Then you leave that set as DEFAULT payment and you can Delete the card you have enrolled now.. You can Delete any card as long as you have another card set for Default/Set for Rebills. I've removed 3-4 old payment cards that way.. Be sure to delete the card you want off the account before you exhaust the funds on the Reloadable card.
Hope this helps..👍👍👍
:) :orglaugh :( :winkwink :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
gloababatrana

1/17/23 @ 3:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Lemme throw in my n-n-n-n-n 5 cents worth here.. Just go get a reloadable VISA, or MasterCard. Pay the amount you wish to spend initially, plus $2 for enrollment fee. Add it to your billing accounts. Set as DEFAULT, and SET FOR REBILLS. Then you leave that set as DEFAULT payment and you can Delete the card you have enrolled now.. You can Delete any card as long as you have another card set for Default/Set for Rebills. I've removed 3-4 old payment cards that way.. Be sure to delete the card you want off the account before you exhaust the funds on the Reloadable card.
Hope this helps..👍👍👍
:) :orglaugh :( :winkwink :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Could you explain what this "just my -n-n-n-n 5 cents worth" is that you always use? Is there some joke I'm missing?
carbon_unit
Created by: carbon_unit

1/17/23 @ 4:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Could you explain what this "just my -n-n-n-n 5 cents worth" is that you always use? Is there some joke I'm missing?

Just his attempt to appear clever.
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Krediter
VIP STATUS
Omedelbar full åtkomst
Guld VIP-teckensnitt
Upp till 10 reserverade smeknamn
Email performers with attachments
Största förhandsgranskningen av privatvideo
Stäng av gratis användarchatt (inga gråa användare)
Tillgång till VIP-forum
Gratis Obegränsad tillgång till dina egna inspelningar
Gratis 150 dagliga videoklipp tillgängliga i 7 dagar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Tillgång till Videoarkiv för vuxna stjärnor
Gratis Tillgång till modellfotogallerier
VIP
GODKÄND
90 KREDITER
100 Krediter Gratis
$10
Ändra
Omedelbar full åtkomst
Guld VIP-teckensnitt
Upp till 10 reserverade smeknamn
Email performers with attachments
Största förhandsgranskningen av privatvideo
Stäng av gratis användarchatt (inga gråa användare)
Tillgång till VIP-forum
Gratis Obegränsad tillgång till dina egna inspelningar
Gratis 150 dagliga videoklipp tillgängliga i 7 dagar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Tillgång till Videoarkiv för vuxna stjärnor
Gratis Tillgång till modellfotogallerier
VIP 30 dagars medlemskap
PLUS 150 KREDITER GRATIS!
$39.95*
Ändra
GODKÄND
$39.95*
Ändra
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-numret är ett specialnummer som är tryckt på ditt kreditkort och ger extra skydd mot bedrägerier.
Slutför köp
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Användarnamn och lösenord är SKIFTLÄGESKÄNSLIGA
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails